Tempo Power Meter on an Shimano 105 (R7000) non drive side crank.
Shimano 105 R7000 Tempo Power Meter
Multipoint Calibration Each unit is individually calibrated at various points to ensure accurate readings at both low and high power.
Hardware and Software Temperature Compensation Allows for precise, consistent, and repeatable power readings regardless of temperature and environment.
Humidity Resistant Sensors are immune to error from humidity extremes.
Superior Water Intrusion Protection Superior sealing technology similar to military communication devices. Each device is tested for water intrusion resistance.
Additional Features and Information:
- Designed, built, assembled, tuned, and tested in USA.
- ANT+ compatible
- Affordable and accurate for everyday rider to competitive cyclist.
- +/- 1.5% Power reading accuracy
- Exceptional power measurement repeatability
- No Motion Auto shutoff
- Over the air firmware updates available via Windows Executable
- Military spec circuits used for optimal performance, reliability , and repeatability.
- Smooth case design to minimize snagging in mountainous terrians
- Gold plated PCB to eliminate corrosion
- Built to Last